- Keep track of your students' grades.
- Specify column for each test, assignment or presentation you grade.
- Easily sort your students by the grades of a specific assignment or test.
- Group your students into classes exactly as you need.
- Manage your timetable.
- Write down your classes.
- Organize your week.
- Do not forget about important meetings.
- HeapNote can help you organize your every day - task management is now much easier!
- Labels create a tree, so you can categorize the tasks any way you want.
- You can select many labels at the same time to show the notes that are labeled with all of them.
- You can easily create templates for all sort of information - specify any number of text or numeric columns.
- HeapNote can help you organize the topics you use
during the lessons with your students. Here, the table has 2
columns (Topic and Source).
- There is a label for every student that you teach.
- Every time you use a particular topic with a student, mark the
note with the student's label.
- If you want to check what topics you have already used with a
student, just click on its label.
- HeapNote can help you while doing research for your lessons.
Specify a label for every topic you need
(e.g. USA History or World War II).
- When you find information worth noting, just add a new note
and mark it with appropriate label.
- Labels create a tree, so you can organize your information
exactly as you want.